Naylor & Hales, P.C. represents a wide cross-section of clients in all aspects of their business needs, from forming businesses to selling them. Representing all types of businesses, we assist with any legal questions regarding contracts, employment, liability issues, or other concerns that may arise with your business:
- Entity Formation Our attorneys advise entrepreneurs on the tax and corporate considerations in deciding whether to operate as a sole proprietorship, general partnership, limited liability company, or corporation and prepares the advisable organizational and governance documents.
- Business Operations Naylor & Hales works with business owners in their day-to-day transactions, while providing a variety of legal services—from negotiating and drafting agreements to providing counsel on governmental regulatory compliance. We also have extensive experience in employment issues and drafting disclaimers and releases, confidentiality agreements, non-compete agreements, licensing and publishing agreements, and a variety of other corporate and contractual documents.
- Corporate Governance Our attorneys have broad experience in counseling the board of directors of private and public companies on corporate governance matters, including corporate compliance programs, codes of conduct and responsibilities of directors and officers.
- Buying and Selling Businesses Naylor & Hales is able to provide representation and guidance in the acquisition or selling of a business in order to advise and complete any necessary legal requirements.
- Specialized Services Naylor & Hales provides a variety of other quality legal services related to our clients’ specific business needs.
Naylor & Hales, P.C. offers a wealth of diverse business litigation expertise. We assist clients in establishing long-term strategies, providing preventative analysis, and resolving disputes as they arise. We offer guidance in matters related to the following issues:
- Employment and commercial disputes
- Regulatory compliance
- Trademark and copyright infringement
- Unfair and deceptive trade practices
- Contractual disputes
- Professional malpractice
- A myriad of other business-related areas
Technology Law / Agreements
Our attorneys assist clients with the negotiation of all types of technology and web-related transactions. We have experience working on an array of issues including:
- Software licensing
- Maintenance and support
- Website terms and conditions
- Joint development agreements
- Electronic agreements and transactions
- Other issues related to emerging technology and e-commerce
Naylor & Hales, P.C. assists clients in recovering their financial losses in timely and cost-effective manner. Our attorneys handle cases involving debt collection and creditors’ rights while representing creditors in bankruptcy.