Mr. Peterson’s practice concentrates on municipality and public entity representation and defense,
administrative law, general litigation, and wills, trusts, and probates. Mr. Peterson joined the firm in 2018.
- Legal Research and Writing teaching assistant for Professor Deborah McIntosh, 2014-2016.
- Idaho Trial Lawyers Association award for Excellence in Legal Research and Writing, 2014.
- McNichols Moot Court Competition Best Brief award, 2015.
- Chief Research Editor of the Idaho Law Review, 2015-2016.
- Previously practiced in Boise in a plaintiff civil litigation-oriented firm with a large portion of the
work devoted to family law.
Education: Juris Doctorate, magna cum laude, University of Idaho College of Law, 2016; Bachelor of
Arts in Music, Boise State University, 2009.
Bar Admissions: Idaho 2016; U.S. District Court (Idaho) 2016; Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals 2020.