Mr. Brown’s practice concentrates on municipality and public entity representation and defense, real estate, land use, planning and zoning, business and real estate transactions and litigation, employment law, general litigation, and administrative law. Mr. Brown joined the firm in 2014.
- Provides legal counsel on land use issues to local government entities.
- Represents government entities and applicants with planning and zoning issues, including subdivisions, vacations, and planned community applications.
- Provides legal counsel regarding title issues, property boundary disputes, and foreclosure/evictions.
- Litigated numerous cases in state and federal court.
- Briefed and argued prevailing appeals before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Handled cases before the Idaho Human Rights Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and Idaho’s professional licensing agencies.
- Volunteer attorney for Family Advocates in the Court Appointed Guardian ad Litem Program (CASA).
- Clerked for the Honorable David W. Gratton of the Idaho Court of Appeals, 2012‑2014.
- Managing Editor of the Idaho Law Review and member of the D. Craig Lewis Trial Team.
Education: Juris Doctorate, cum laude, University of Idaho College of Law, 2012; Bachelor of Science in Political Science, Brigham Young University‑Idaho, 2009.
Bar Admissions: Idaho 2012; U.S. District Court (Idaho) 2014; Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals 2014.