Mr. Naylor’s practice concentrates on municipality and public entity representation and defense, law enforcement litigation, employment law, and administrative law. Mr. Naylor joined the firm in 2011.
- Successfully defended cases before the Idaho Human Rights Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and multiple Idaho state administrative agencies.
- Argued or briefed cases for prevailing parties before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Served a one‑year clerkship with the Honorable Cheri C. Copsey of the Idaho Fourth Judicial District.
- Completed externships with the Idaho Fourth Judicial District and the U.S. Attorney=s Office for the District of Idaho.
- Serves as Board Member for Idaho Parents Unlimited, Inc.
- Idaho Bar Government & Public Sector Lawyers Section At-Large Board Member
- Former Member of American Inns of Court
- Member of the 2010 Idaho College of Law Evidentiary Moot Court Team; Distinguished Scholar: James E. Rogers Scholarship Recipient.
Education: Juris Doctorate, University of Idaho College of Law, 2010; Bachelor’s Degree, Brigham Young University, 2007.
Bar Admissions: Idaho 2010; U.S. District Court (Idaho) 2011; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.