Mr. Hamlin's limited practice concentrates on corporate, real estate, commercial, business, banking, employment law, and software licensing and royalty issues.
- Former General Counsel for Extended Systems, Incorporated, a publicly traded company,
- Served as the Executive Director of the Idaho Judicial Council from 1981 through
- Frequent lecturer on the topics of judicial ethics, bankruptcy, fair debt collection
practices, lender liability, Americans With Disabilities Act, Family Medical Leave
Act, employment law, creditor rights, and governmental contracting and bidding procedures.
- Member of the Idaho State Bar Association and serves on numerous governmental boards
and commissions and on corporate boards of directors.
- Recipient of the 2003 Idaho Supreme Court Kramer Award and the 2005 Idaho State
Bar Professionalism Award.
- Juris Doctorate, University of Idaho 1973; Bachelor of Arts,
Social Work; California State University at Sacramento 1970.
- Bar Admissions: Idaho 1973; U.S. District Court (Idaho)
1973; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit 1987; U.S. Supreme Court 1991.